Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm struggling...

     I'm facing a rough part in my walk with God. I think it is just the devil trying to get me down and tempt me away from what I am supposed to be doing right now. ... I am working, taking two classes, working out, and soon going to be helping coach the high school boys here in Ware County whenever they start actually practicing. That all sounds so great, and it seems like it should be such a good opportunity for me to grow and learn new things. But so far I think that I have been in the midst of a strong spiritual battle and this hasn't allowed me to fully accept these tasks. I've been struggling every night to sit down and read my Bible like I normally do, and I have been tempted to do so many more sinful things that normally aren't a problem for me. ... I am going to keep praying to the Lord to get me through all of this. I am also asking for any prayer support I can get from the people who read this. ... Lately I have been feeling more and more like I need to be getting ready for something new in soccer but I don't know what. So what I am going to do is step up my work outs and get fit, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment