Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coach James

     Howdy, it's been a while since I posted and I don't have too much to update now but I am currently helping coach the Ware County Boys teams, mostly Varsity but JV has been pretty much mixed in these past few days. I think these guys will do really well this season, they need some coaching up and some of them need to show some more maturity and commitment but they will do well. There is a new goalie that showed up this year, I believe he moved down here from SC but don't quote me on that, he is very athletic and I can see a huge promise in his future as long as he gets the right coaching and puts for the extra effort. He is a natural keeper though. Seth Starling and Ali'i Mitchell are in really good shape and will be extremely hard for other teams to deal with in the midfield this year. It's kind of funny to me that I played with those two in my junior year when they were just freshmen and Seth and I were captains together. Time really flies.
     Slightly off topic now, my game plan that I am going to work towards now is that I am going to take a year off (not from working out and all of that though) and try for a four year school next spring. I haven't looked too much into the schools I'll try out for but I want to go somewhere that stretches me to become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment