Monday, February 6, 2012

A Jack of all trades...

     For any of you who have played for the Ware County Soccer team (Girls or Guys) you probably have noticed that they don't get much press action. In my junior year at Ware County I only remember us getting in the paper two times and from what I am told it has been pretty much that same way since the program started. ... Not anymore. God has blessed me and put me in the position to write for the Waycross Journal Herald about soccer. So now you can keep up with all of the games and players this season! I'm really excited about this and I think I am going to learn a lot by doing it. If you live in the area I advise you to make it to as many games as you can this year! We have a really good team and the support will make them even better. Come on guys, let's build soccer up in the swamp!


     .....     I know it's not related at all but I have become addicted to this song, hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment