Saturday, November 5, 2011

Courageous...

     Tonight three of my closest friends and I went to watch the movie Courageous. It was absolutely amazing. A huge two thumbs up from my point of view. I pray that I can be courageous for my family one day. Not only for my family but in every aspect of my life. One definition of courage is the ability to do something that frightens one. Jesus did something that would frighten anyone. It frightened Him. But He still went through with it. Dying on that cross and taking all of our sins upon Himself is the ultimate act of courage that I can think of. Most of us get too scared to just say that we believe in Jesus let alone die for Him. I don't have that much to say on this topic except that as Christians we need to be courageous where ever we are, in whatever sport we are doing. Maybe your courage will come when a fellow student asks you what you believe or before you step onto the field you "Tebow." My goal is to be more courageous and for people to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is my savior and Lord.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment