Sunday, November 6, 2011

I peed on a monkey once.

     Maybe this will brighten someone's day haha. It is a true story from when I was in about the 5th or 6th grade. One Sunday morning my parents and I had gone to church in the bush as we did most Sunday’s. We were at this place that was deep in a valley between mountains. We climbed up one side of the valley and were looking out over it onto the small spread out village below and enjoying what God had created. On the way back down I had to pee really bad so I went over to a bush and as soon as I began to go the bush exploded….. a monkey had been hiding in that bush and he really did not feel like maintaining his stealthy hiding place was worth the pee that I was going to let loose on him. He screamed, jumped out of the bush, and tore out further up the mountain… I screamed, jumped, and tore out the opposite way! … Needless to say, I did not have to pee anymore.
Lesson learned: Always check the bush you are about to pee into.


3 comments:

  1. Bahahah.. umm Bowman. Lol. No joke I had a monkey experience in the city. I was in a car sitting in the front seat and out of the blue a monkey jumped on the windshield. I screamed like a maniac. When I have more time I will go back and see the rest of you profile. I've been considering a blog... maybe I will do one, sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too funny! We were in the Nakuru National Park (Kenya) one time and had stopped under a tree to watch the monkeys that were in the tree. They peed on us — well, would have if we hadn't gotten our heads back in the car in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you know I've actually been to that same place! It was great!

    ReplyDelete