Saturday, December 3, 2011

I swam with elephants... nearby.

     Yeah they weren't literally in the water with me but they were drinking from it. This is another one of my short stories because I feel bad for not coming up with some deep message lately. ... I and a bunch of my mission family were all swimming in the warm spring at the Yankari National Wildlife park and a herd of elephants came through the woods and started drinking from the spring. It was very cool to be that close to them and watch them. I kept feeling like Tarzan while I was swimming around near them. To me that was one of the coolest experiences I had because it was like something out of a movie. You never wake up expecting to swim next to a herd of elephants you know? It made me realize how truly blessed I was to live where I did.

     Thank You God for blessing me and my family and allowing us to enjoy the wonderful things that You have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment