Saturday, December 3, 2011

Respect.

     Once again I have been trying to come up with a new moving blog but I really can't think of anything. So I am going to just tell a little bit of what has been going on in my life since I last wrote.

     We are entering our last week of the semester and so I have four exams to study for which has really been stressing me out. I have also been working out at least three days a week. And I have applied for two different jobs. Hopefully I will be able to make a little money because the economy has been looking rough these days. Especially if you're a college kid.

     One thing that I do want to share is that I was quite proud of myself when I was applying for these jobs because it was easy for me to get references. I'm not saying this to brag but I want to point out that being respectful at all times and being a nice person to people goes a long way. You might have a tough job, or struggle with a sport, or just get stressed out by family stuff but it will really benefit you in the long run if even with all of that going on you remember to be respectful to people. You can't make everyone happy and for some people no matter how much respect you show them they are just not going to ever give a care about you but it will pay off in the long run if you stick with it and don't give in to anger and hate. Last night I was reading my Bible and I read this... Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope..." I think Paul was more talking about suffering for Christ and becoming closer to Him through it, but it makes good sense this way too I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment