Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

     Merry Christmas! I hope the holidays have been going great for everyone so far! My whole family is home for the holidays and we are happy about that but we aren't so happy for the circumstances. My mother got blood clots in her right leg just after having traveled home to the states for some different meetings. So now my parents will be here for a while. She is recovering slowly, but please be praying for her.
     Make sure to thank God for everything you have and everything you receive this Christmas. We are all so blessed in ways that may not stand out to us at the moment but if we think about it they will. I know that if nothing else (which there are tons more blessings) I have been truly blessed to be an American. There are people all over the world that spend their whole lives trying to get into America but they never do. This is a truly blessed country and we can't forget that. We should all thank God every day for blessing our country as much as He has and we should continue to pray for her future because if we forget God, then nothing good will come from that.

     Btw, I have eaten so much lately I feel like I may never run again. Haha. Jk. But I have eaten a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment